Friday, January 8, 2010

Gift the 1st

So for Christmas this year Josh and I were lucky enough to have both Jason and Sarah give to us. I knew that they were hand making our gifts so I was very excited to see what they would do.
The day after Christmas we went over to mom and dad's house for the party. I was not expecting anything that day since Sarah had already told me our gifts would be late.
I was so pleasantly surprised when a gift was handed to me from them.
The gift was a beautiful set of wooden candle holders. We absolutely love them. Birch I think???
Here is a photo of them as we have them set up on our entertainment unit.


Thanks guys we love them a lot.

That was not the end of the gifts however. There were more to come in the mail.
Those I will save for another post. Sorry you will have to wait. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is such a great blog! And a great picture. Where did you get such great candle holders ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My most kindest, most wonderfulest, youngest sister. (Yes, I know my grammar there is horrible)

    ReplyDelete